The Why, Who, What, & How
Chatroom moderators will maintain room order by enforcing rules and applying practical sense when handling disputes and situations not explicitly covered by the rules. I am currently revising who our moderators will be and once that is settled, they will be listed here.
Current Moderators: steve69, sussex_couple
- boot people from chat (results in visiting the rules page)
- ban temporarily (penalty box for six hours)
- gag users (prevent speech without removing)
- see IP addresses and connection information
- permanently ban
- review chat logs
- change passwords
- provide technical support (see FAQ)
If you feel a moderator misunderstands your intent or behavior, you are encouraged to try to clear the air to prevent further miscommunication or removal from the chatroom. This is best done in a private chat to reduce drama/interference in the public chatroom. If the conflict cannot be resolved, it is best to follow the directions of the moderator and address the concerns directly to me (use the form below).