The chat room here may be unlike other chat rooms you have visited: rules & etiquette are enforced here. In most cases, warnings and explanations are offered before guests are booted and/or banned.
Cuckold Marriage Info chat is a D/s based chatroom.
This is not a gay/bisexual/sissy venue: all are welcome but the topic is not the aforementioned things.
What does that mean? It means that I will not allow this venue to be co-opted by everyone with a particular fetish interest. Those who appear to be here to serve a particular fetish interest instead of the core topic will not be staying with us. Why am I sensitive to this? I’ve seen other chat venues ruined because they become overrun with those having divergent interests from the core membership which then drives off those members.
- Adults only
- names which create confusion about age or ability to be here legally
- names which contain direct references to any particular religion will be removed
- names which imply or can be assumed to imply incest will be removed
- names which imply or can be assumed to imply male/male interest will be removed
- Be polite; being a dominant doesn’t entitle you to shit around here – respect is earned
- Maintain your identity
- this is a venue for genuine people to discuss/share a genuine lifestyle
- assuming different names on subsequent visits is an indicator of being a fraud and subjects you to being banned
- if asked a direct question by a moderator (Luvr, steve69, sussex_couple, mbry), answer or you risk being ejected
- failing to honor someone’s desire to not speak with you is grounds for being banned
- anything you can be arrested for is not a topic for conversation here publicly or privately
If I have an issue with behavior in the chatroom, I most often give the person an opportunity to correct their behavior first. If I reach out to you in that way, be honest, admit your mistakes and we might move past it. If I am lied to and I catch someone in it, I rarely give a second chance and I never give a third.