Home discussion Lifestyle Discussions True Experiences 11 and a half years now… my lover and her husband

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
      Snuffy

well today i am a happy guy! i Realize how lucky I am.

11 and a half years ago, my buddy and I conspired and made nude photos of his wife, a lovely Filipina, which started with a photo session and then her nude dancing for us, and in the beginning i was told by him that she was instructed to allow me to touch her in any way i desired.
        as things evolved I had fondled her and of course she was really into the whole experience. he told me if i want to give her a poking i could but the first night while she was totally nude and available she was also drunk. so i respectfully declined to have sex with her, i told him she has to be sober so she knows what we are doing…. oh how he urged me to go on with it… it was ok but, i insisted. I am glad i did because her and I share often our memory of the first time, we were both fully present and so was her husband my friend.
        there are many things i can write about, but today i am writing about today. her and I have mostly chosen to get together alone and make love a few times a week in good times and sometimes when we are busy it can be a week or more between.
        every friday and saturday night i go to their house and sit on the couch beside her she holds my hand and i often fondle her and such, as he sits in his chair and we watch movies over all these years this is a tradition… sometimes he will tell me he is planning a get together with me and her. well last night he told me out of the blue, as she sat beside me, that on sunday, that was today, their daughter would go to her friends house and they would call me and i would go to their house and she would be totally nude the entire time of my visit and she would dance for us, after which we could do some poking. my heart nearly jumped out of my chest.
        although we have sex on a regular schedule and for nearly 5 years now he no longer has intercourse with her but will shave her pussy and lick her pussy after he does that. but her pussy is mine to poke and cum in.
        so today as we were preparing i got a little concerned because of the small town we live and our houses are so close i couldnt just go park at their house, so i texted her to tell him to pick me up at my office where i parked my car. so at the appointed time she called me …. told me she was naked, and that he will be coming soon to get me.
        so i walk outside and the car pulls up, I climb in and he is all smiles as we chit chat a bit on the way to his house … he told me she was to be nude when we arrive… so when we walked into the house and went upstairs there she was laying on her belly ass in the air on a lovely deep red fleece blanket. he walked in ahead of me and went straight to her… he is proud of her, she has a great ass and skin smooth as silk, breast I like to describe as apples, and wonderful brown nuggets for nipples. he began fondling her straight away i walked in and sat on the couch and watched a bit then moved in and fondled her myself 4 hands moving all over her he was focusing on her pussy and commenting how she is already so wet…. so i had to dip in and see for myself. correct he was… and she was very compliant and receptive to our touches and directions…. he moved to the stereo and put on some nora jones which she used to dance to for us in the beginning of our love affair… nice nice so we sit back on different chairs and she dances between us both he and I took turns fondling her pussy and breasts and ass, really thrilling still after so many years…. although we hadnt done this in 4 years or so, with him present…the dancing went on 4 or 5 songs and i told her to lay on the blanket and open her legs wide and show us her pussy , open it wide and yet keep moving and writhing to the music thrusting her hips and i told her to masturbate too. she complied perfectly…. but he noticed she was getting tired , so he then stated that it was a good time if i wanted to fuck her i could…

so i immediately removed my clothes as she lay back legs open wide and 2 feet away from his feet, i moved in and put my cock in her face and said suck on this now and do a good job… she started but i had to instruct her to fondle my balls and rub the shaft and i spent a few minutes at a good viewing angle face fucking her as i am moving in and out of her mouth i looked at him and told him, oh she is good man after all these years. he just smiled but eyes glued on the cock in his wife’s mouth.
        when i was satisfied with her oral service i let her go on her knees moving sideways so again he could have a good view slid my cock around the lips of her wet pussy till the tip was inside then shoved deeply and hard, and i rode her hard in this position, it felt so good, as her smaller body and my 7.5 inch cock reaches the end of her vagina and rubs her cervix, mmm i love that feeling. again while i was pushing i thanked him for sharing today. as we went on the positions changed several times and ultimately ended up in the missionary, which is always nice , but i stopped and moved my cock out and let her suck her pussy juices off my cock, then i returned back into the proper place for my cock which is inside her… as we made love the swelling feeling of the loins of impending orgasm and i asked her out loud if she was ready for my creampie,loud and clear she replied for him to hear ” yes cum inside me” just hearing those words set me off as i fucked her into a frenzy and soon my balls were gushing a load of my hot sperm inside his wife as he sat and smiled i finished cumming but like to hold my cock inside for a while after i creampie a her. i kissed her and told her i love her… while i am still inside her i looked at him and said thanks man…. then i pulled her legs wide and slowly pulled out and great gobs of sperm immediately drained out her pussy and down the crack of her ass, for his viewing pleasure, i then told her to clean my cock as i put it in her mouth she held it and sucked it clean as i grabbed it near the base and squeezed out the full length of my cock, all the sperm remaining inside out into her mouth as she sucked, then i pulled her legs wide again and licked her clit till she cummed. i got up and fingered her spermy pussy and looked at him and said ” shes really wet now”
        he just looked at her and smiled… i kissed her again and got dressed. she got up and danced more with sperms dripping down the inside of her smooth soft thighs it was amazing.

having families we needed to get back to life, so we got ready i kissed her on my way out of the house, and he and i walked out to the car and chatted about the weather but as we approached my office where my car was he says to me…” We’re going to do it again, soon” i said any time! and thanks!

I got out of his car and he drove away…. she told me later he was all smiles the rest of the day.

we did these things often in the first few years of our sex affair, but he kind of waned for some reason, i think he thought she wasnt into it, but let me tell you she was … she used to worry a lot about him not understanding his cuckold mind. she would stress and was afraid to talk to him about me. i keep telling her to mention how she wants me so he can hear it, preferably when he is shaving her pussy, that seems the best time to bring up her desires, but she is always afraid.

so after glow kicks in and i start thinking how wonderful, my lovers husband went out and picked me up and took me to his house so his wife could dance naked for me, and freely allow me to handle her luscious body, and ultimately make love to his wife and ejaculate my sperm deep into her womb. that is the greatest feeling, and a gift from him to her and I. as i told her it is nice because we have the freedom to fuck each other with his blessing while he watches, and, he is happy with that! Fucking Amazing!

even more this arrangement has been going for 11.5 years.

it makes my soul sing, and i feel so happy!

thats all i can think to say for now I hope my writing isnt too hard to follow.

but all you folks i hope you find your happiness too

rs

very nice. thanks for telling us

mike

Sounds fantastic. My wife has a lover who visits us quite frequently in our house and it is going on for a year now. I hope it will last just like it lasted in your case. Nothing better….

Viewing 2 reply threads
        • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.