Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
      cuckvmb699

Things are starting. New cage for me and meeting with potential long term in the next 2 weeks. Wife thinks it’s time, and tthat the benefits outweigh potential issues (aka me getting jealous). So far we have emailed and exchanged some pics. He’s been with cuck couple before. So hoping for the best.

MatureMUK

always a bit tense until we have settled into things. as you seem to be aware of beta duties ought to not present any real issues. so it will likely be more about if chemistry is right between wife and new bull. good luck.

DenverBull

It’s good that he is experienced – it will make the transition easier. If your wife thinks it’s time then it is time. Your cuck instincts will kick in and you will notice a change at how you view your anxiety.

cuckvmb699

Well it didn’t work out. But the new ring for the cage is in, and the wife is very happy with me being caged. She didn’t know she would like it so much. Right now I have to wear it as soon as I get home, and over night. But we are working on having it full time. The cage is also reinforcing that she needs a bigger dick in her life.

Viewing 3 reply threads
          • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.