Home discussion Role Discussions Dominants BCC Action and Fisher Island Club Miami-Dade, FLA in 2020

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • Author
      Anonymous

I’m hoping this new year of 2020 will bring in good fortune to all open-relationships. But particularly to those residents of Fisher Island Club in Miami, FLA.

I have decided to provide my services of BBC (BIG BLACK COCK) Action; which consists a variety of private sex parties for women only. Although their are those couples here on B2W who are in an open relationship cuck or not but sometimes women just wanna have fun. And all they want is that one on one. Or group fun.

Women who are bbc nymphos’ (sex addicts needing a good thorough wide and deep black Dick penetration.) desiring a sex marathon lasting a good week or two. For others sex lasting a few months until her sexual passions are fulfilled. While yet for some it’s a passion that lasts a lifetime. A lifestyle if you will.

BIG BLACK DIRTY DICK from Dade county

This is only for socialites who are looking to get down and dirty. I host sex parties for the down and dirty women who don’t give a fuck and who just wanna fuck.

Available now are my sex parties for women only. Sex parties are as follows: Sorority sex party, bachelorette sex party, birthday sex party, reverse gang bang sex party, one on one sex party and ovulation sex party for those wanting to have baby by a mystery man; it can also be with other women family members or friends if you all ovulate around the same time. A mystery to your friends or family members. Or even to yourself. You can be blind folded as I impregnate you or the other women in attendance.

Viewing 0 reply threads
    • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.