Home discussion Looking For Someone Males Seeking A Cuckoldress 31 m looking for female led relationship (MINNEAPOLIS)

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author
      betaguyMinneapolis

31 m living in Minneapolis looking for a female led relationship. I’ve tried other sites before and thought I would do this as a shot in the dark. If you are a dominant woman, curious, or just a woman who likes her freedom this might be for you.

I’m a fairly normal guy in my “regular” life and have a decent 9-5 job. Looking for a girl who likes to take charge, be in control, and have the freedom to see others on the side if you like while I stay faithful to you.

My vanilla interests are non-fiction, travel, hanging out at the beach and finding delicious food. Send me a message and lets talk.

Marie Kuykendall

I see you are quite interesting, sexy in a refined way. I like to have a refined slave, of course. I think I can understand your fears and doubts to make a full step and to have a mistress. It’s not easy, because I know you think that maybe this person will enjoy your beauty, take advantage of it, will give you pain or excitement, but after she will let you more alone than before. These people, are not real mistress. A slave is a precious, delicate property! Smile, it’s a person first of all, and even he likes to be owned, this doesn’t mean he must be abused only for the simple pleasure or because he is just born for that.For a real mistress is much more important to give pleasure to the beloved slave and after to get for herself the right one. The real mistress will study you in all your aspects for knowing until you can arrive, and she will be very patient to give you the right education a real slave must have. Only in this way you’ll be happy. The real slave is happy when he feels she is owned in a full way, but he is not a simple toy so he is treated in the proper way. .. i will wait to read from you again pet,,,,,i seek a private conversation together so it will be nice if you can text me on here for more chats…. FOUR ZERO TWO TWO THREE FIVE SIX ZERO ONE THREE

Attachments:
      Viewing 1 reply thread
      • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.