Tagged: ,

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • Author
      Anonymous

40 years ago I never knew what to call this. There was no internet. All I knew was I got excited when my wife flirted. I was never one to want to have another woman, just have my wife have other men. We would talk about it. We became good friends with another couple, Tom & Debbie. We got along great. I do not remember how it started but Tom & my wife would kiss while Debbie & I watched. We both would get excited but never for each other. Now I know I was a cuckold & she was a cuckqueen. We would watch them fuck & do anything they wanted, while we watched or we were not allowed to watch. Debbie & I would do clean up on both. Sometimes I would watch our kids while my wife & Tom & Debbie had a weekend together. It was Debbie who came up with the idea, I should get fixed & Tom would put a baby in my wife. My wife told me it was a wonderful idea & if it was a boy she was going to name it after the real father. Debbie took me to the doctor to set it up & made sure I went through with it. Debbie would talk to me about being a cuckold husband & father. My wife stopped her birth control pills & Tom held off having sex for a month, then we had a breeding party. Debbie put a pillow under my wife’s hips. She put Tom’s dick in my wife & I thanked Tom & Debbie for taking ownership of us & giving my wife a baby. It did not happen right away. I would call Tom & tell him the news. It happened on the next month. We raised him as our own & are very proud of him.

Viewing 0 reply threads
    • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.