Home discussion Looking For Someone Males Seeking Cuckold Couples 35 M Bull Seeking a hotwife to spoil in NYC and surrounding areas (NY/CT/NJ/Phi

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author
      SugarDaddyBullNY

This is for post quarantine. Until it’s safe to meet, I want to build rapport and have an online arrangement and then meet in person eventually.

If you are looking for a Bull that is not in a rush and enjoys the whole journey and into building chemistry and a relationship, please read on.

I enjoy the dynamic of me dating someone’s wife or gf. We can still be discreet about it. I would like to meet for drinks, get to know each other a bit and move from there. I can meet both of you or just her. I also enjoy spoiling her.

I enjoy checking out cool bars, clubs, museums, parks, travel, books, movies and good TV.

In bedroom, I am very experienced being a Bull and enjoy exploring dynamics from mild to very kinky. It all depends upon our chemistry and what we are together seeking. I am well endowed. I can be gentle or dominant. I like to push limits within the hard boundaries we set.

I am 5’10” tall, brown, well educated, successful.

Professor

Hello,
          I want to wish you the best of luck in your search. I have brought in Sugar Bulls before to my groups, I dont know if you have ever been a Bull for a group before? If not, id be open to discussing the parameters.

Viewing 1 reply thread
      • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.