Home discussion Looking For Someone Males Seeking Cuckold Couples 36 y/o Experienced Bull looking for Cuck Couple in So. Cal

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 5 reply threads
  • Author
      bull91739

36 y/o male well versed in cuckolding a hot sexy couple, let me take care of business and be the man of the household.

Message me

Mike

lbhotwife

Hi Mike, check out our ad in cuckold couples for men in the personals here. If interested email me at lbhotwife@yahoo.com . I’m in need of a REAL man to take care of business & be the MAN in the household! barbie

knick

@bull91739 said:

36 y/o male well versed in cuckolding a hot sexy couple, let me take care of business and be the man of the household.

Message me

Mike

We are in Hollywood a professional couple she is 45 I am 52 please contact
            J1024x768-08871.jpg

woodie54

I only wish I had the oppertunity to tke her from the rear!

whtwifescuck

Mike,

we’re a cuck couple in So OC and are interested in hearing/seeing more.  We have a post up on couples looking for men.  Please review it and get back to us with the requirements listed in the post and any questions you might have.

whtcsucker@yahoo.com

Looking forward to hearing from you

J&K

marriedcouple456

@bull91739 said:

Message me

Mike

Mike? Are you still looking to meet a couple in SoCal?

Viewing 5 reply threads
              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.